welcome to the moment


love is a gift...celebrate it

Friday, May 13, 2011

It's Your Thang

This wedding season I have some great fashions. With the economy the way it is you see reinvent the wedding fashion moment. I love it.  There seems to be more creativity there. It reminds me of the 1940s when brides had to what they had to do to get down that ailse.

white wedding shorts with one shoulder shirt
I love the idea of wearing wedding shorts to a beach wedding or one in the club. It was August wedding here in hotlanta. I know a bride would have love to cool off with some shorts.

a sundress
The other day I went to thrift store and brought a dress for $4.  They are plenty gowns in pastel colors at the thrift store, online catlog, or even the bridal shops.  You may find a bargin right around the corner.

the dress suit
During the 1940s, you saw a lot of beautiful dress suits with beautiful hats. I love shoes from this era.  For a wonderful tea reception or day time wedding, this is a great option. You can rent one or buy one online.  If you are smart cookie, look through those clearance racks. They are a lot great finds these days.

I have do not have anything with tradion.  If you want think outside the box, go ahead down that white paved road.  It your thang, do what you want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment