welcome to the moment


love is a gift...celebrate it

Thursday, September 6, 2012

this is my reality, my wedding, my wedding planner

So....it Feb....it included v day...and the oscars...

halle berry and denzel washington...a black history moment...

At this point, I going in wedding mode one hour five days of week. It include entering into bridezilla.
I looked for a wedding planner which I could not find but I knew I needed. Gathered catalog for
a invitation. I also made sure all my vendors were alive and well....and still in business, something
most brides never do.

Then it call and I ever I do is talk about this wedding in which your family and friends pretend
they very interested but all they want to do is roll their eyes out of envy or just sheer boredom.

Tough luck...I am still talking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment