welcome to the moment


love is a gift...celebrate it

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Going to the Chapel

Yes, I am a wedding blogger. I do beleive in the fantasy of a wedding. I believe in the fairy tale...for other people. Sue me, I am a hypocrite(smile).

In my little fantasy world, if i could do it all over again, i would head to a chapel because people would not have to deal with my attitude because you know i was bridzella.

i had a sistercousin to say, girl, don't call me for a month.

besides, i would a love a marriage. i am just going to be honest. if i had to choose a wedding or a marriage. i would take the marriage.
Starting praying for the future husband, because you know he is going to need it.

pristine chapel
it is jonesboro, georgia. a beautiful setting with several type of chapels.

love is a gift. celebrate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment