welcome to the moment


love is a gift...celebrate it

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Singing in the Rain

So it is spring. This week, it is raining, some days cats and dogs. So I love old movies. Friday, I may I get one for my me date, strange thing, I do, but a must for a long week.

So be inspired by an old movie....

The invitation is classic as the movie. It is black ink with simple white card. You can modernize the invite with a blue inner envelope. The bride wears a simple tea length dress with yellow checkered shoe. A white silk umbrella is great for the bridesmaids. A boquet of white tea roses and blue beads for the bridal bouquet. A front of ceremony can be silver arch with simple hanging blue crystal you could make from the craft store. The centerpiece for your day is faux cake covered in silk or real flowers on a clear pedestal. The wedding cake which also reflects the wedding is a two tier white cake with a crystal bouquet on top.
A groom cake of a heart shape with silver microphone as a topper.
Musical numbers can be played during the cocktail hour.

I hope you have fun with this moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment