welcome to the moment


love is a gift...celebrate it

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

the fashions

Even though I am cheap, I get joy from going in a thift shop. I do love the fashions. When I was bride, I had more than a hundred dresses. With a family member, I went through the pictures. Big dress moment in white. So what, I told a lie...

Anyway.....

big dress
for a average height. If you aren't not...bring attention to neck with a choker.

the fitted gown
A fitted gown that flares at the bottom is a beautiful evening moment. It is great for
well fit body with a bit of curves. You can fake it with padding. Bring layers on the bodice
to hide a tummy with great undergartments.

the mini
The mini is great for cocktail moment or dessert reception. Wear underwear(smiling).

No comments:

Post a Comment