welcome to the moment


love is a gift...celebrate it

Monday, August 20, 2012

creating a moment

When I was getting a married, there were many events...it was overtop time. So when I put in the numbers in the spaces. I knew I was going to redefine what I wanted. Things were cut but moments
were added for free.

My day was beautiful...we had soap opera moment that  many wedding have. Besides, the bold and beautiful moment, it was a great day.

the inspiration
a beautiful piece of art, a romantic novel, or a funny movie

the wedding dress
from a sophiscated suit to rented designer gown

the food
the student caterer to a do it yourself dessert reception

the cake
from one layer heart or just a great dessert from your first date

love
Share love in having enough chairs, keeping your cermony and recpetion guest friendly,
having enough fans  or portable heaters. Please feed the people.

You may need a million dollars for an event but not so much for a moment.

Benita Michelle Wheeler

No comments:

Post a Comment